Turkey Necks Whole - 5lb Bag
Ingredients: Turkey neck with bone.
- Available in the 10 lb bag.
- Antibiotic and hormone-free. Fed an all-vegetarian diet.
- Turkey necks average in 45% bone, 55% meat, and 1.84 g calcium.
- Recommended for medium to large dogs.
- Turkey necks are a rich source of protein, zinc, and selenium.
- Bone and cartilage are rich in calcium, phosphorus, and glucosamine supporting joint health, mobility, and arthritis.
- Promotes great dental hygiene and offers hours of chewing fun!
Resources: SELF Nutrition Data, Perfectly Rawsome.
|Turkey Necks Ground|
|Calories Per 100 Grams||134|
|Note: 134 Calories/100g = .61 kcal/lb|