Our Meat Sources
Top Quality Dog Food Meat Sources
As pet owners we only want the best for our furry four-legged friends. This is why we only use the best.
- is never denatured 3D (dying, diseased or down) or 4D (dead) meat,
- never has any charcoal added,
- is not pasteurized either by heat or HPP (High-Pressure Pasteurization),
- does not have any preservatives, fillers, grains, premixes or anything synthetic added
We always use the highest quality of meats, bones and organs sourced from USDA inspected farms, slaughters and processors.
Our products do not follow the AAFCO guidelines for a “complete and balanced” diet. We strongly believe in keeping all of our products as close to how nature intended without the use of artificial ingredients, supplements, minerals or vitamins – If you can’t pronounce it, we don't believe it should be an ingredient! Instead, we only use grade-A quality whole fruits and veggies, organs, bones, and meat to make our blends as close to how nature intended. After all, isn’t this why we feed raw? To mimic their species appropriate diet.
Beef- Grade A Choice from J W Treuth and Sons, Metropolitan Meat Seafood and Poultry, and Prime Foods Inc.
Chicken- Shenandoah Valley Organic, Bell and Evans and Mountair. Never ever fed antibiotics, steroids, or hormones.
Duck- Maple Leaf Farm-Raised under strict Duck Stewardship Program.
- Ducks are raised in quiet, spacious barns where they have room to roam about and have access to fresh water and feed.
- Duck barns protect the birds from extreme weather conditions, predators and disease, but allow the fresh air needed to keep the ducks healthy.
- Non-GMO feed
- Non-antibiotic feed
- No Growth hormones (not allowed in poultry production)
- No RUPPs (Restricted Use Protein Products) like meat and bone meal.
- A staff poultry nutritionist formulates a balanced diet for the ducks from corn, soy, wheat, and other essential nutrients.
- Duck feeds do not contain any antibiotics, growth hormones, or RUPPs (Restricted Use Protein Products) like meat and bone meal.
- The feed mill holds valid certifications under the American Feed Industry Association’s Safe Feed/Safe Food Certification Program, which helps assure feed and food safety.
- Product of USA
Goat, Lamb, Mutton, and Sheep- Grass-fed pasture-raised from Australia and New Zealand.
Pork- Hatfield and Indiana Kitchen
Rabbit- Domestic rabbits only.
Turkey- Koch Turkey Farm.
- All vegetarian diet
- Access to open pastures that provide natural sunlight and fresh air, meeting very strict Certified Humane® guidelines and Farm Animal Welfare Standards for Turkeys.
- Product of USA
Statement from Koch Family Turkey Farm:
Koch’s Turkey Farm pioneered the antibiotic-free, free-range turkey market at a commercial scale in the late 1990s. ABF, as its widely known, is the foundation of Koch’s. We do not produce a single conventional turkey. These turkeys are fed an all-vegetarian diet, NEVER administered antibiotics or growth hormones, and live in an enhanced environment on one of our independent family farms. All Koch’s turkeys are Certified Humane and are given outdoor access.