Ingredients: Ground turkey neck with bone.
- Available in the 2 lb roll only.
- Turkey necks average in 45% bone, 55% meat, and 1.84 g of calcium.
- Turkey necks are a rich source of protein, zinc, and selenium.
- Bone and cartilage are rich in calcium, phosphorus, and glucosamine supporting joint health, mobility, and arthritis.
- Ground option allows raw feeders to have full control over the portion size.
Resources: Perfectly Rawsome.
|Turkey Necks Ground|
|Calories Per 100 Grams||134|
|Note: 134 Calories/100g = .61 kcal/lb|