Ingredient Statement: Ground pork with bone, heart, liver, and kidney.
- Includes 73% muscle meat, 12% bone, and 15% organs.
- No fillers, binders, or synthetics are added.
- Ideal for new raw feeders as it provides the foundational ingredients of a raw diet – muscle meat, bone, and organs.
- This recipe was formulated to provide a natural source of amino acids, calcium, phosphorus, and various vitamins and minerals such as vitamin C, vitamin B12, thiamin, iron, zinc, copper, and selenium.
- Red meat supports the repair process of muscles, skin, coat, and wounds!
Resources: SELF Nutrition Data, Perfectly Rawsome.General Analysis
|Calories||1,885 K cal/kg|
Keep frozen. Defrost roll in refrigerator and feed within 48 hours. Store excess in an air tight container and keep refrigerated. Do not keep refrigerated for more than 48 hours.