Ingredient Statement: Ground lamb with bone, lamb heart, lamb liver, and lamb kidney.
- Available in the 2 lb roll.
- Made with New Zealand grass-fed and finished lamb.
- Includes 70% muscle meat, 15% bone, and 15% organs.
- No fillers, binders, or synthetics are added.
- View our website on Raw Feeding Guidance
- Ideal for new raw feeders because it provides the foundational ingredients of a raw diet – muscle meat, bone, and organs.
- This recipe was formulated to provide a natural source of amino acids, calcium, phosphorus, and various vitamins and minerals such as vitamin B12, iron, zinc, and selenium.
- Red meat supports the repair process of muscles, skin, coats, and wounds!
Resources: SELF Nutrition Data, Perfectly Rawsome.
Handling Instructions: Keep frozen. Defrost roll in the refrigerator and feed within 48 hours. Store excess in an airtight container and keep refrigerated. Do not keep refrigerated for more than 48 hours.
|Crude Protein (min)||16.00%|
|Crude Fat (min)||24.33%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||2.40%|