Ingredient Statement: Ground duck with bone, heart, liver, and gizzard.
- Antibiotic, hormone, and GMO-free.
- Includes 75% muscle meat, 10% bone, and 15% organs.
- No fillers, binders, or synthetics are added.
- Ideal for new raw feeders as it provides the foundational ingredients of a raw diet – muscle meat, bone, and organs.
- This recipe was formulated to provide a natural source of amino acids, calcium, phosphorus, vitamins, and minerals such as vitamin A, thiamin, riboflavin, and niacin.
- Duck is considered a cooling protein and is a must-have for dogs who tend to carry excess heat in the body or digestive system.
Resources: SELF Nutrition Data
Keep frozen. Defrost roll in refrigerator and feed within 48 hours. Store excess in an air tight container and keep refrigerated. Do not keep refrigerated for more than 48 hours.