Ingredient Statement: Ground beef with bone, heart, liver, kidney, and lung.
- Made with USDA Inspected and Approved Human Grade Beef.
- Includes 75% muscle meat, 10% bone, and 15% organs.
- No fillers, binders, or synthetics are added.
- Ideal for new raw feeders because it provides the foundational ingredients of a raw diet – muscle meat, bone, and organs.
- This recipe was formulated to provide a natural source of amino acids, calcium, phosphorus, vitamins, and minerals such as vitamin B12, zinc, and selenium.
- Beef is a neutral protein that will work for most dogs. Neutral proteins are a great way to provide a variety without disrupting the digestive system.
Resources: SELF Nutrition Data.
Keep frozen. Defrost roll in refrigerator and feed within 48 hours. Store excess in an air tight container and keep refrigerated. Do not keep refrigerated for more than 48 hours.