Ingredient Statement: Ground lamb with bone, heart, liver, kidney kale, celery, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, apples, cranberries, and blueberries.
- Grass fed and finished.
- Includes 67.5% muscle meat, 15% bone, 10% organs, 7.5% fruits and vegetables.
- No fillers, binders, or synthetics are added.
- Ideal for new raw feeders as it provides the foundational ingredients of a raw diet – muscle meat, bone, and organs.
- This recipe was formulated to provide a natural source of amino acids, calcium, phosphorus, and various vitamins and minerals such as vitamin B12, iron, zinc, and selenium.
- Red meat supports the repair process of muscles, skin, coat, and wounds!
- Fruits and vegetables are rich in antioxidants, fiber, and prebiotics supporting digestion and the immune system.
- Fiber supports the colon and assists in the production of vitamin K which helps metabolize calcium into the bones!
Resources: SELF Nutrition Data, Perfectly Rawsome.
Keep frozen. Defrost roll in refrigerator and feed within 48 hours. Store excess in an air tight container and keep refrigerated. Do not keep refrigerated for more than 48 hours.