Ingredients: Duck frames
- Available in the 30 lb case.
- Duck frames average 80% bone and 20% meat.
- Recommended for medium to large breeds.
- Duck frames are rich in protein, calcium, and phosphorus.
- Promotes excellent dental hygiene and offers hours of chewing fun!
- Soft cartilaginous bone is easy to break down and digest. Supports joints due to collagen.
Resources: Perfectly Rawsome
|Protein (crude)||Minimum: 13.5%|
|Fat (crude)||Minimum: 10%|
|Fiber (crude)||Maximum: .65%|
Keep frozen. Defrost bag in refrigerator and feed within 48 hours. Store excess in an air tight container and keep refrigerated or refreeze. Do not keep refrigerated for more than 48 hours.